What is a Project Group?
Project Groups are terrific for long term projects or committees. You start the Group and other people who are interested can join your group.
How do Group members share information?
All members in a Project Group can share information, announcements, and task lists with each other. Once the Project Group is started, when you and your members go to your Group page, there will be links in the sidebar column to:
- Create a Group Album for photos
- Create a Group Post for discussions, journal entries, fact sheets.
- Create a Group Task for assignment and follow up.
- (number of) Members for a list of all members in the group. Click a name to send a personal message.
Improtant to know. Only members in your group will get notified of these posts.
How do I join an existing Project Group?
- Go to My Heartwood >Groups to see a directory listing of all the Project Groups.
- If you are logged in, you will also see the links to join each group.
How do I start a new Project Group?
To open and maintain a Group on our web site, you must be a Heartwood Chapter member and active in the Texas Master Naturalist Program. The person who starts the Group is the Group Admin Manager.
Go to My Heartwood >Create Content >Group Name Project to start your group.