How to add the Sign Up feature to your Calendar page
What does this feature do?
- For the visitor
Easy registration; click a button.
Get an automated, brief email reminder shortly before the event.
- For the event coordinator
Get an email notice each time someone signs up for better planning.
Send additional info to all users signed up for your event.
Enable sign ups for your Calendar page
Please note. Only the page Author can access this section. If you ask someone else to post your event, you will not see this section.
- Look in the right hand column for the Sign Up feature. Click the label or the arrow to open the options.
- Check mark the "Enabled" option.
- Save your Calendar page.
Immediately add Settings info for your Sign Ups
- Once the page is saved, you will see a new tab for Sign Ups. Click the Sign Ups tab.
- On the next screen, click the Settings tab.
- Add the email of the event coordinator -who will receive the email alert each time someone signs up.
- Check the box, if you want users to receive an automated email reminder. Fill in how many days before the event you want the reminders sent out. By default, this is 3 days.
- Sign Up Limit -Do you want to limit how many people can attend? If not, leave it at -0-.
- Click the Save Configuration button.
Other things you can do
- At any time you can return to your page and Click the Sign Ups tab.
- See who has signed up, close Sign Ups, or send all attendees a brief message by using the Broadcast tab.